Aziksa Certification Preparation Program is one of the best in the country with pass rates that consistently beat the national average.
WEB Winter 2021 - 12 Week Plan
Orientation: Wed 2/2/21 Go To Meeting - You will be emailed a link.
Date(s): Tuesdays on 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20
Time: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Go To Meeting (Link will be provided after registration)
Instructors: Kathy Ruffino, MSHR, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP and Pamela Winters, SPHR, PHRca, SHRM-SCP
The PHR/SPHR Exam Preparation Study Guide can be used as an independent self-paced study course or in conjunction with our live classes. Our study guide is designed specifically to help students pass the HRCI PHR/SPHR exam
Complete HRCP Program - Latest Print Edition
12 live classes with an experienced, certified instructor
Live orientation class at the beginning of the course
13 Recorded videos of an experienced, certified instructor
Mobile App for Flashcard and Videos
Practice exam for each units and full test exam (unlimited attempts)
A structured learning environment that keeps you on track
Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
Opportunity to ask questions to instructors
After registration, you will be placed immediately in our online classroom and we will ship you the HRCP study guide to your address.
To be eligible for the PHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
To be eligible for the SPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
FUNCTIONAL AREA O1: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY (20% / 40%)
· Developing, contributing to, and supporting the organization’s mission, vision, values, strategic goals and objectives; formulating policies; guiding and leading the change process; and evaluating organizational effectiveness as an organizational leader.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O2: TALENT PLANNING AND ACQUISITION (16% / 16%)
· Developing, implementing, and evaluating sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, succession planning, retention, and organizational exit programs necessary to ensure the workforce’s ability to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O3: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT (10% / 12%)
· Developing, implementing, and evaluating activities and programs that address employee training and development, performance appraisal, and talent and performance management to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and performance of the workforce meet current and future organizational and individual needs.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O4: TOTAL REWARDS (15% / 12%)
· Developing/selecting, implementing/administering, and evaluating compensation and benefits programs for all employee groups in order to support the organization’s goals, objectives, and values
FUNCTIONAL AREA O5: EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT (39% / 20%)
· Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating the workplace in order to maintain relationships and working conditions that balance employer/employee needs and rights in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating programs, procedures, and policies in order to provide a safe, secure working environment and to protect the organization from potential liability.