Professional in Human Resources – PHR with HRCI 2018 Update
Aziksa Certification Preparation Program is one of the best in the country with pass rates that consistently beat the national average.
Test your exam readiness with a timed, 100 questions practice test followed by a score report showing your performance in each HR content area.
After registration, you will be placed immediately in our online classroom and you can begin your test. This is one-time diagnosis test, created to help you understand your strength and weakness in each functional area, so you can plan your preparation.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O1: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY (20% / 40%)
· Developing, contributing to, and supporting the organization’s mission, vision, values, strategic goals and objectives; formulating policies; guiding and leading the change process; and evaluating organizational effectiveness as an organizational leader.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O2: TALENT PLANNING AND ACQUISITION (16% / 16%)
· Developing, implementing, and evaluating sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, succession planning, retention, and organizational exit programs necessary to ensure the workforce’s ability to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O3: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT (10% / 12%)
· Developing, implementing, and evaluating activities and programs that address employee training and development, performance appraisal, and talent and performance management to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and performance of the workforce meet current and future organizational and individual needs.
FUNCTIONAL AREA O4: TOTAL REWARDS (15% / 12%)
· Developing/selecting, implementing/administering, and evaluating compensation and benefits programs for all employee groups in order to support the organization’s goals, objectives, and values
FUNCTIONAL AREA O5: EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT (39% / 20%)
· Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating the workplace in order to maintain relationships and working conditions that balance employer/employee needs and rights in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating programs, procedures, and policies in order to provide a safe, secure working environment and to protect the organization from potential liability.